Legal issues can be overwhelming. Coleman Law, P.C. is dedicated to providing you help in language you can understand, laying out all your options, and finding results that work for you. At Coleman, Law, P.C., the emphasis is on finding legal solutions that are creative, intelligent, sensible, and take into account each client’s unique situation. Each client's situation is approached with fresh eyes and focus on their individualized needs and concerns.
Coleman Law, P.C. Philosophy:
- Use a simple step-by-step approach to not overwhelm clients.
- Provide the upmost respect, confidentiality, and compassion.
- Weigh the costs by the benefits to provide affordable legal care.
- Offer honest assessments of each case and all options available.
- Be accessible and respond to all phone calls and emails promptly.
- Communicate and keep clients informed of what is going on with their cases.
- Patiently explain all options and help clients choose the solutions that works for them.
- The best defense and the best offense for all clients is simple: tell the truth and follow the law.
"Finding a long-lasting solution you can feel comfortable about starts by being fully informed. I take every client through the legal process, step-by-step, making sure each client understands the law and how it is applied to the case so informed decisions can be made together." Lindsay B. Coleman
Coleman Law, P.C. provides creative, effective legal solutions for individuals, families, and businesses. Let us help you figure out your best game plan. The sooner you have a plan of action, the better your chances of taking the correct steps to get the results you want.
To schedule a free hour telephone consultation, contact Lindsay B. Coleman at (847) 362 – 1717.
Coleman Law, P.C.
1580 S. Milwaukee Avenue, Suite 310, Libertyville, Illinois 60048
Office: (847) 362-1717
Pay your invoice: https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/lcolemanlaw/operating
Pay your retainer: https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/lcolemanlaw/trust
Disclaimer: this website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Coleman Law, PC through this site does not form an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2020 - All Rights Reserved.